Hantshelp4vulnerable - Call 0333 370 4000
- URGENT ASSISTANCE with essential food or household supplies, collection of medication, or for residents who are at risk of lonelinessThe helpline is available seven days a week, from 9am to 5pm (calls charged at local rate.)
Basingstoke & Deane Community Hubs
- Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council is working with Community Hubs, through the Basingstoke Voluntary Action (BVA) to provide support and assistance to vulnerable residents.If you or someone you know need support and have more than two days of shopping and medical supplies or you are lonely and would like someone to talk to. Find your local Hub.
- Providing emergency food for local people in crisis, if you need help from foodbank there are a few simple steps to follow, click here to find out more.
Citizens Advice Basingstoke
- Face to face drop-in has been suspended, but Citizens Advice is continuing to offer help and advice through email and webchat, as well as over the telephone. Visit website for further information.
- Basingstoke Voluntary Action is working with Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council to co-ordinate support for vulnerable residents during the COVID-19 outbreak. Are you a local volunteer group established to support your neighbours? Are you a local resident wanting to volunteer to help your vulnerable neighbours? Register with BVA today
UK Government advice
- Updated information from the UK Government covering medical, financial and all other government matters relating to coronavirus (COVID-19)
Basingstoke & Deane Borough Council
- Borough Council’s pages offering up-to-date information and guidance about local services and helpful information from around the area.
Hampshire County Council
- County Council's information on critical local services and up-to-date official sources of information and advice..
Enterprise M3 LEP
- Enterprise M3 LEP is gearing up to provide as much support as it can for businesses affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Basingstoke JobCentre Plus
- Your local job centre can administer claims Jobseeker's Allowance, Incapacity Benefit, Employment and Support Allowance and Income Support