This government guide provides the latest information about social distancing, with particular advice, including about self-isolation, for those who are at increased risk of severe illness - for example people over 70 years of age, those who are pregnant and those with certain underlying health conditions.
- Background and scope of guidance
- Getting assistance with foods and medicines if you are reducing social contacts
- What should you do if you have hospital and GP appointments during this period?
- What is the advice for visitors including those who are providing care for you?
- What is the advice if I live with a vulnerable person?
- Looking after your mental wellbeing
- Summary of advice