Guidance and support
Funding and support
- Find financial support for your business
- Find out what support your business representative organisation (BRO) offers
- Coronavirus support for business from outside government
- Additional government resources to support your business during coronavirus disruptions
- Find out how other businesses have used government support
- Support for UK businesses trading internationally
- Rules that have been relaxed to help businesses during the coronavirus pandemic
Self-employed people and sole traders
- Claim a grant through the Self-employment Income Support Scheme
- Self-employment and Universal Credit
- If you cannot pay your tax bill on time
- Negotiate a mortgage payment holiday
Your responsibilities as an employer
- Claim back Statutory Sick Pay (SSP)
- Find out what to do if your employee needs time off to look after dependants
- Which expenses are taxable if your employees work from home
- Apprenticeships: how they can continue
- Guidance for Tier 2, 4 and 5 visa sponsors of people affected by coronavirus
How to run your business safely
- Reopen your business safely during coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Find out how to make your workplace COVID-secure
- How to carry out a COVID-19 risk assessment
- Cleaning your workplace safely
What businesses should be closed
All coronavirus business support information on GOV.UK
Enterprise M3 LEP
Locally Enterprise M3 LEP is gearing up to provide as much support as it can for businesses affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
For more information on the work Enterprise M3 LEP are doing to respond to the impact of COVID-19 on the economy and businesses in our area, go here.
Most importantly, the government has asked M3 LEP to report the needs and concerns of businesses in our area directly to them. Current issues raised and communicated by us to government departments can be found here.
Enterprise M3 LEP have a number of local hotels, logistics firms and an airline catering company wanting to help supply meals to care homes and isolated people most vulnerable to the disease.
If you would like Enterprise M3 LEP to tell government how you are being impacted or raise opportunities which can help during this emergency please email email@example.com